Wooster's most recent inductees (from left-to-right): Row 1: Nicole Pritchard '04, Jason Kelley '93, Jason Weiner '91, James Cooper '08; Row 2: Luci (Day) Scott '94, Dr. Ellen J. Hunter '99; Row 3: Elizabeth Whittam '05, Kathryn Wieferich '07; Row 4: Andrew DeBord '05, J. Richard "Rick" Drushal Jr. '07.
Purpose of the W Association Hall of Fame
Eligibility Criteria for Induction
- If being considered for athletic accomplishments, the nominee should have performed at an exemplary level. If being considered for coaching or athletic administrator accomplishments, the nominee should have spent the major part of his/her career at The College of Wooster. If a student-athlete, the nominee's class must be out of college at least 10 years. To be considered for induction in the first year of eligibility, the nominee should have been extraordinary among all College of Wooster athletes.
- The nominee must have been as a student, and continue to be, of good character.
- The nominee does not have to be a graduate of The College of Wooster.
- A nominee may be selected posthumously.
- Current W Association board members are not eligible for induction.